Speaker: Steven C Dilley, CPA, JD, PhD
( 8 hrs. CPE)
Download Course Materials
Get updated on the most significant individual tax developments, cases and rulings, including the flow-through entities deduction, infrastructure legislation, PPP loan relief developments, 2021 individual tax for changes, 2022 tax rates and deductions, credit (earned income, child, dependent care, etc.) complexities, and capital gains and losses.
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: Basic working knowledge of individual taxation
Advanced Preparation: None
- Update on significant individual tax developments related to cases and rulings.
- Flow-through entities deduction
- Infrastructure legislation tax provisions
- PPP loan relief developments
- 2021 individual tax form changes
- 2022 tax rates and deductions
- Credit (earned income, child, dependent care, etc.) complexities
- Capital gains and losses
Cases and rulings
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to...
- Implement practical strategies based on recent developments
- Identify and recall key compliance issues
- Identify and recall significant changes in tax forms
Seminar materials will be available for download from the HAPA website. The password will be emailed to attendees.
Mail in Registration Deadline:
10 days prior to the seminar date. Registrations received later will be on a space available basis.
A cancellation after the early registration cut off date will be assessed a $50 administrative fee. No refunds for cancellation within (3) days prior to the seminar date. No exceptions.